Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

100 Free MAXScripts online

Today after posting another requested script I saw that bit by bit my free MAXScripts online hit 100. I know that the quantity is not important but this is a kind of news for my web site, right? :) Actually that's really important (at least to me) is that I'm with MAXScript just for 2 years, fully self learned, and am not a programmer at all, so can say that I'm satisfied from what I achieve so far. What disappoints me is insufficient donations. I know that a lot of peoples enjoy my scripts and used some of them in their everyday work (saving their time), but this year I received donations from a few friends only. Otherwise to say, I want to remind that the donation button is on my Download page ;-) Thanks!

P.S. - Just to note that by sequence of reasons probably for awhile (just temporarily) will slow down posting news to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment